Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

Amber + Donald
October 10,2009

   Amber and I were best friends in high school.... we used to hang out every day together. Everytime I see this girl, I think back to all the fun/crazy times we had together, and yes we got into a lot of trouble together (sneaking out).  Over the years, life  happens and friends drift apart, but Am I want you to know I just love the amazing person you are. You are still so vibrant, beautiful, and freakin hilarious as you were when I first met you in middle school- when I heard  "the new girl" in school singing in the hallways. And yes, you sang at the top of your lungs. LOL!  It was awesome seeing you marry your best friend, and I am not ashamed to admit that I teared up A LOT.  Don,  you are an amazing man , and I am so happy for you both! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of such a special day.



 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!