Sunday, March 28, 2010

Colton's first soccer game!

My son, Colton is 2 and this is his first year playing soccer! It is Hilarious watching a team of 2 & 3 year old kids playing soccer. Their are several kids who have plenty of meltdowns, but it is so awesome to see my kid having fun...here are a few pictures of his first practice and his first game. Oh, and yes Colton scored his first goal at his first game...Whoo hoo... Proud Soccer Mom. Don't hate. : )
Yes....I have the cutest soccer player EVER.... Colton- you are getting so big. I love you!

  Yup....that's my kid standing on the bench, screaming for his team! Too funny!

 Go #5..... Colton scoring his first goal EVER! Whoo hoo!
 
 The Coach is my husband! Such a good man to chase around a team of 2 & 3 year old kids... CRAZY!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!