Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Session...downtown Nashville

 This family is so amazing! Talene is my cousin, and she is truly such an amazing mother and woman. Someone who I admire. She is such a beautiful christian woman, and awesome mother. I just love her and her kids....they grow up so fast! We decided to go downtown Nashville for their session, and we had a blast. Thank you again!

The beautiful Talene and her children, Cherith, Rachel, and Turner

 
Aren't they just a beautiful family?! 


 Talene looks like she could be their sister....I am a little jealous! 



You have raised some great kids Talene!

 
 
 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!