Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mommy + two Beautiful Daughters

Well, I have been taking pictures of this family since Ava was in her mommy's tummy, and  she is now 9 months old. Time flies. I love being able to watch my clients/friends children grow up. Ava wasn't really up for taking many pictures, but her older sister, Tania, who is  a sassy 7 year old, was the perfect little model, and well lets just say she is probably to break many boy's hearts when she gets older.  Tania reminds me so much of my daughter, Lexi.  Liz, you look beautiful in the pictures too. I had a blast! I will see yall in 3 months for Ava's 1 year old session : )





                                                     Looking FABULOUS in  RED.


                                                    One of my favorite shots of the day!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!