Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jali and Dakotah

These girls are so beautiful & honestly kept me laughing the whole entire shoot. They are so sweet! We went to several different locations for their session....and honestly, I could of taken pictures of them ALL day. That's how perfect these girls are. Thanks so much girls. Enjoy!

Yes....their parents are going to have to lock them in their rooms when they get older, because they are so beautiful!



Dakotah......she has grown up so much....I remember when she was sooooo little. So pretty!



Jayli aka- Little Cameron Diaz....she is so sassy, and did I mention she was my assistant for the day. She helped me carry all my equipment! She was such a big help!


And we ended the session with this perfect shot! LOVE it

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!