Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Bump

  Scarlett & Scotty drove from Jackson, TN so I could do their Baby Bump Session, and I couldn't have been more excited. Scarlett and I graduated College together, and she is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Her story is truly amazing, and she is a proven example that with God you can do anything! I learned a lot from Scarlett in school and in life. Scarlett, I am so happy for you and Scotty. You are going to be an amazing Mom, and did I mention you are the most beautiful prego EVER! Love you!! I can't wait to meet Greydan!

Greydan....you have one pretty Mom ; )

Greydan will be her soon! I loved this shot! Scotty made the cute blocks, and they were perfect! 
Scotty & Scarlett just rocked out this old house (what was left of it) One of my favorite shots of the day : )




Scarlett you look flawless!

Proud Parents to be in just a few short months- Scarlett & Scotty

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!