Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

 Today I thought would try and attempt to do a session with all three of my kids for a Valentines Day, and well it was unsuccessful. My kids all looked so cute, and I had all these cute hearts that I had big plans for : ( but when my 2 & 3 year old need a nap....they need a nap!! They get super grumpy & mommy almost had a meltdown herself....lol! So they decided to watch a movie while their big sister had a mini photoshoot... ha ha.

Lexi..she is such a smart, brave, sassy, and beautiful girl.

Add caption
Happy Valentines Day!! XoXoXoXo

2 comments:

djjdjdjdjd said...

Beautiful!

Lauren said...

She looks JUST like you!!! So pretty!

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!