Thursday, July 29, 2010

Colton....my little "Tornado"

 Colton had his 3rd Birthday a few weeks ago, and I can't believe he is already 3! Colton is the most amazing son ever! He is WILD, and I love it. He plays TONS of baseball EVERYDAY..even if its 105 degrees outside. He walks around shirtless half the time, carries his baseball backpack and three bats everywhere we go-literally! His favorite thing to say is " You wanna piece of Me" he is all boy! He goes all day without taking a nap and still manages to be the last one asleep, and ALWAYS crawls in our bed around 2am and snuggles in between Chad and I, and I wouldn't change him for the world. His nickname is "Tornado" because he goes NON-STOP 24/7 and leaves a mess everywhere he goes! God blessed us with an amazing & awesome little boy! Colton, Love you so much, and you have my heart!

Colton Phillip Rex Sanders

Did I mention.....he HATES having his picture taken?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!