Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lexi....my girl is growing up!

 Lexi has finally reached "double digits" as she called it on her big 10th Birthday Party! She is dying to grow up, while I am dying for her to stay young. I am dreading the teenage years. lol. Lexi, is strong, smart, beautiful, sassy, and most importantly a christian. She continues to amaze me, and I couldn't be more proud of her.  Lexi plays every sport you can imagine...Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, and wants to play softball. She has a heart full of determination and drive, and has an attitude to go along with it! She is also a girlie girl who LOVES lipgloss ( my MAC lipgloss) and carries her purse and Ipod Touch everywhere we go!  Love you Lexi- you mean the world to me!

Lexi Taylor


Everytime....and I mean everytime I take pictures of Lexi....she tries to TELL ME how to be a photographer! She is too funny! Love this girl! She has my heart!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!