Thursday, November 4, 2010

My baby is 2

 Brody....my sweet Brody. He is the baby out of my three kiddos. He is the most relaxed, and the only one who sleeps through the night. Ha ha. It took me having three kids to get one to sleep. Ha. He is so sweet, and I love that he sucks his thumb and carries his bear around everywhere he goes. He always has this sweet smile on his face, and he is just so stinkin cute! He has the biggest baby blue eyes with long eyelashes- watch out girls...he is going to be a heartbreaker! Don't be mistaken by his sweet face, he can hold his own, when it comes to his big brother wanting to pick on him. HA. God is so amazing, and I am so thankful for Brody, and my other two kiddos. Happy 2nd Birthday to my Bro Bro! Love you son!
Brody

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!