Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paige & Jesse Cooper

Paige getting ready for an amazing day!

The Beautiful Mr. & Mrs. Cooper

Jesse with all his handsome Groomsmen 
Paige you and your girls are BEAUTIFUL! 
I am not sure why....but I love this shot for some reason : ) just sayin!
 I loved Paige's flowers.....so classic
One of my favorite detail shots of the day.

The Dress

Paige's parents during the ceremony

Jesse's family during the ceremony.... I love how Jesse's mom is taking a picture!

You may now Kiss the Bride!




 Mr. & Mrs. Cooper

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!