Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jean & Leah

    I met up with my friend Jean and her beautiful daughter Leah a few weeks ago, and well sometimes I feel like the only times I see my friends is when they book a session! Life happens....we all have our own families, our jobs, and well its just busy ; ( Part of being a "Grown Up"  We all try as hard as we can to text/call/email....but sometimes you just need a night out to dinner so you can catch up and just do what women do...gossip. Lol. I love my friends, and I truly have the best group of friends on the planet....and to all my friends.... Life is busy, but I love each one of you, and thank you for always being there for me!! So everyone, do something THOUGHTFUL for a friend today! It doesn't have to be big...maybe a hand written note, a small gift, or demand a night out- Why?? Because they will always be there for you when you need them. So to all my friends.... I love yall so much!! XOXOXO
My friend Jean and her daughter Leah Grace
Leah- I edited this one a little bit differently than normal, but I love it so HERE it is ; )





Ummmm yes Leah is so ADORABLE!!
Leah Grace....too cute for words!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!