Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kyra & Aubrey

  Kyra is turning 4 and her lil sis Aubrey is 6 months old. These two sisters are so sweet and sassy. I just love when their mommy calls me to book a session, because I know they are going to have fabulous outfits and tons of personality to go along with it. It was super windy out the day of our session, but Kyra put her model face on, and we had so much fun! Enjoy the sneak peek ; )
I love this one ; )
So sweet....
My Favorite Shot of the Day.....love it
I told her to be Sassy.....and this is what she did. Love this kid!!
Aubrey....stuck her tongue out at me during the whole session! She is going to be sassy like her big sister ; )

1 comment:

Kayley said...

Where does she get their clothes!? I'm in love with them!

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!