Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mickey & Amanda

  I first met Amanda years ago when I was a Bartender at Logan's Roadhouse. We worked together for several years... I spent 6 years of my life as a bartender, and it was then when I finally realized that I wanted to pursue photography as a career....So I finally took the HUGE leap to follow my dream ; )

  Enough about my life.....ha ha. I met up with Amanda & Mickey for their session, and they are so smitten over each other. They just laughed, kissed, and smiled the whole session. I am so happy for you two, and I had such a blast hanging out with you all for the day!!
Favorite Shot of the Day ; )
Love Birds
Mickey & Amanda....you two are a beautiful couple ; )

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Portland, TN, United States
I am a mommy to three beautiful children! I am a Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer....and love every second of it. My days of being a working mom gets pretty crazy, but God has planted his seed in me... and I tend to grow to my fullest potential.... I am so blessed! So check out my blog to get to know me & my wild family mixed in with TONS of pictures.....to book your session call me at 615-604-1849!